TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BOOKINGS, PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
- A minimum of one individual lesson must be paid for in advance if forward bookings in the diary are to be held.
- All lesson payments are to be paid by cash or cheque prior to the start of the current lesson being taken.
- All cheques are to be made payable to "KEVIN J. TAYLOR" with an accompanying cheque guarantee card.
- Cheques will not be accepted for lesson fees of £27.00 and below.
- A fee of £25.00 will be charged for any returned unpaid cheques.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice must be given in the event of cancelling a lesson or course.
- Late cancellations or no shows at pick up will be charged at the current lesson or course lesson rate as appropriate.
- You will be required to pay in full for any lesson or test appointment that you cancel with less than 24 hours notice. This payment must be paid before any further lessons take place.
- Any paid course cancelled by the pupil will forfiet all outstanding lessons remaining from the course without refund.
- GIFT VOUCHERS cannot be redeemed for cash.
THE "KJT DRIVER TRAINING" PRICE TARIFF IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE.
THE BOOKINGS, PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS PAPERWORK IS PROVIDED TO EVERY PUPIL
THE SMALL PRINT
- The pupil must be in possession of a date valid and current provisional driving licence before driving lessons can take place.
- KJT Driver Training reserves the right to refuse to teach any pupil if they are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Please note: Lesson payment will be taken in this instance.
- On certain lessons there may be a trainee instructor, a qualified instructor or a DVSA official observing within the KJT tuition vehicle. This is carried out for training, lesson quality and assessment purposes.
- Whilst every care is taken to ensure that pupils receive tuition at the scheduled time, all bookings are made on the understanding that KJT Driver Training accepts no responsibility for the postponement of lessons and DVSA Practical Driving Tests due to mechanical breakdowns, instructor illness or any other reasonable reason.
- A DVSA Practical Driving Test booking takes precedence over any lesson booking on the KJT Driver Training diary.
- It is not the responsibility of KJT Driver Training to remind or tell you when your DVSA Theory Test or DVSA Practical Driving Test is scheduled. Please ensure that you check that all of your documents are valid and in order for the respective test.
- KJT Driver Training reserves the right to refuse the use of the KJT tuition vehicle for the DVSA Practical Driving Test if it is deemed that you have not reached the appropriate driving test standard.
- The cost for the KJT tuition vehicle for a DVSA Practical Driving Test is £60.00. This payment covers pupil pick up, a one hour pre-test lesson, the driving test, test debrief and pupil drop off. This payment does not include the DVSA fee for the Practical Driving Test.
- You as the pupil (not the examiner) are fully responsible for the KJT Driver Training vehicle while you are taking your DVSA Practical Driving Test. In the unlikely event of a road traffic accident or any damage to the vehicle, you will be liable for any insurance excess cost up to £350.00.
- KJT Driver Training is not responsible for any Practical Driving Test appointment being postponed by the DVSA.
THE SMALL PRINT PAPERWORK IS PROVIDED TO EVERY PUPIL
KJT DRIVER TRAINING WEBSITE SMALL PRINT
- Any "DEAL" on the KJT Driver Training website can only be used once by a new pupil.
- A "NEW STARTER" is classed as anyone who has never had a driving lesson with KJT Driver Training.